Blackmores M.L. 20 84 Tablets
BLACKMORES PROFESSIONAL M.L. 20 TABLETS 84 - 03603
Blackmores Professional M.L. 20 combines minerals and nutrients that help support normal muscular and nervous system function.
Features of Blackmores Professional ML20:
Nutritional formula combined with potassium phosphate and magnesium phosphate to support the nervous system.
- Magnesium assists in normal cellular energy production, normal healthy nerve conduction and normal healthy contraction of smooth and skeletal muscles.
- Potassium aids in healthy muscle and nerve cell function.
- As an antioxidant d-alpha Tocopherol (vitamin E) protects cell membranes from free radical damage.
- Vitamin E is important for the normal healthy functioning of immune cells and maintaining the normal healthy nervous system function.
- Lecithin contains phosphatidylcholine which supplies choline in the production of acetylecholine. The neurotransmitter acetylcholine is found in high concentrations in the brain and is also involved in stimulation of the nerves needed for muscle activation.
- Saccharomyces cerevisiae, also known as brewer’s yeast, is a natural source of nutrients.
- Adults: Take 1 to 2 tablets twice daily, or as professionally prescribed.
- Children under 12 years: Only as professionally prescribed.
Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
M.L.20 may interfere with certain other medications your patients may be taking. Magnesium may decrease the absorption and efficacy of some medications. M.L. 20 should be administered at least 2 hours apart from tetracycline or quinolone antibiotics
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other David Jones Pharmacy Online users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.