Blackmores Macu-Vision Plus Tablets 60 AUST-L 213449
MacuVision®Plus is a vitamin, mineral and antioxidant eyes formula that provides nutrients important to the macula. Lutein and zeaxanthin has been added to the original Macu-Vision® formula.
Features and benefits
- May help to support healthy eye function and preserve overall eye health
- Provides antioxidant nutrients important to the macular region of the eye
- May help maintain the density of the protective macular pigment of the retina
- A percentage of sales from Macu-Vision® Plus supports the MD Foundation
Macu-Vision® Plus is an antioxidant eyes formula containing nutrients that may help to protect against free radical damage in the macula.
The macula is responsible for providing acute, central vision. Our ability to read, recognise faces, see fine detail and drive, all rely on the macula.
Antioxidants such as vitamin E, vitamin C, lutein and zeaxanthin are found in high concentrations in the eye.
The eye is susceptible to oxidative damage as it is constantly exposed to the effects of light and oxygen. Due to their chemical structure, lutein and zeaxanthin have the ability to scavenge free radicals and may help to protect the macula from oxidative damage.
Supplementation with lutein and zeaxanthin may increase macular pigment density. Higher macular pigment density may be associated with improved visual sensitivity at lower light levels.
Lutein and zeaxanthin may help to filter high-energy blue light, aiding eye function and may help to protect the cells from light induced damage.
MacuVision® Plus is an eyes formula that provides nutrients important to the macular region of the eye and may also help maintain the density of the protective macular pigment of the eye.
Not recommended for children under 18 years.
Contraindications and cautions
- WARNING – Contains zinc, which may be dangerous when used in large amounts or for a long period.
- Not recommended for use during pregnancy and breastfeeding.
- Not recommended for children under 18 years.
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
|Ascorbic acid (vitamin C)||250 mg|
|d-alpha-Tocopheryl acid succinate (vitamin E 200 IU)||165 mg|
|Zinc oxide (zinc 40 mg)||49.8 mg|
|Cupric oxide (copper 1 mg)||1.25 mg|
Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other David Jones Pharmacy Online users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.