Stress Remedy Bach Flower Oral Spray 20mL
Stress Remedy Bach Flower Oral Spray includes Clematis, Impatiens and White Chestnut flower essences traditionally used to help relieve nervous tension, stress and mild anxiety.
- Share your concerns with a friend, counsellor or other trusted person who can lighten your worry load, help you see things differently and come up with some practical strategies.
- Move more. Being active helps clear your mind, release feel-good chemicals and removes the harmful by-products of stress from your body. Try a daily walk or any other activity you enjoy.
- Eat more whole grains, vegies, fruit, legumes and fish.
- Eat less fatty, sugary, fast foods and drink less caffeine and alcohol.
Schedule at least 30 minutes of ‘me’ time every day to enjoy any of these relaxing activities:
- Relaxation or deep-breathing exercises
- Meditation or yoga
- A massage
- A good book
- An aromatherapy bath
- Day-dreaming in a hammock
How to Use
Adults and children over 12 years: 2 sprays.
Children 2–12 years: 1 spray.
Apply spray onto your tongue 4 times a day or spray into some water or fruit juice and sip 4 times a day. If necessary, you may repeat the dose every 15 to 30 minutes, reducing to hourly, until the condition improves.
If symptoms persist, see your healthcare professional.
Getting the most from your product
- Store your Bach Flower Remedy in a cool place away from direct sunlight.
- If you are pregnant, please check with your healthcare professional before using any medicines.
Each 1 mL contains flower essences of Clematis (Clematis vitalba) 200 mcL, Rock Rose (Helianthemum nummularium) 200 mcL, Impatiens (Impatiens glandulifera) 200 mcL, Star of Bethlehem (Ornithogalum umbellatum) 200 mcL and Cherry Plum (Prunus cerasifera) 200 mcL.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other David Jones Pharmacy Online users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.