David Craig Sorbolene Cream 100g
David Craig Sorbolene Creams are:
- Ideal for people of all ages.
- Non-greasy and fast absorbing.
- Hypoallergenic and pH balanced.
- Free of colour, perfume and lanolin.
- Premium quality formulations made to the highest possible dermatological standards (e.g. Australian Pharmaceutical Formulary, British Pharmacopoeia) and pharmaceutical grade ingredients.
- Emollient for the long lasting treatment of dry skin conditions including winter itch
- Non-ionic base
- Cetomacrogol Cream Aqueous APF
- Also contains Water Purified, Cetostearyl Alcohol, Parrafin - Heavy Liquid, Paraffin - White Soft, Cetomacrogol 1000, Propolene Glycol, Chlorocresol
As a 'non-ionic base': Use as required. If an an ionic base is required, use David Craig Aqueous Cream.
'Emollient': Apply to dry and affected areas and massage lightly. Use as often as required, especially after showering, bathing or shaving. Also, avoid using soap, as it may dry and irritate the skin. David Craig Aqueous Cream can also be used as a soap alternative.
Store below 30°C
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other David Jones Pharmacy Online users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.