Ego SunSense Junior Sunscreen SPF 50+ 50mL
Available Online Only
Ego SunSense Junior SPF 50+ 50mL
An easy-to-apply formulation especially designed for the delicate skin of babies and children. It is a 2-hour water resistant formulation with SPF 50+, broad spectrum protection.
- Gentle formula for children's delicate skin, suitable for 6 months and above
- Available in a convenient roll on size that is easier for children to use
- Water-resistant for 2 hours, paediatrician tested
- An SPF 50+ sunscreen can reduce sunburning UV light reaching your skin by approximately 50% when compared to an SPF 30+ sunscreen1, if used correctly
- Contains Nicotinamide - helping to maintain the normal skin barrier function and improving the appearance of skin tone and texture
Apply sunscreen liberally to clean, dry skin at least 20 minutes prior to sun exposure. Be careful to avoid eyes and contact with broken skin. Reapply sunscreen every 2 hours and after swimming, exercise and towelling dry. Remember to avoid prolonged sun exposure and wear protective clothing, hats and eyewear to further reduce risk. Do not inhale product.
1SPF 30+ is defined as SPF 31 as per AS/NZS 2604:1998 and SPF 50+ is defined as 60.1 as per AS/NZS 2604:2012
Always read the label and use only as directed.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other David Jones Pharmacy Online users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.