Elise Pelvic Floor Exerciser (Male Anal Probe)
Available Online Only
The Elise Pelvic Floor Exerciser is simple and easy to use, with an elegant, slim-line design and rechargeable battery for enhanced mobility.
A safe, drug-free, non-surgical solution, the Elise Pelvic Floor Exerciser provides freedom from the use of containment pads and can help sufferers return to a normal lifestyle.
The Elise sends a gentle stimulation to your pelvic floor through a vaginal probe, working your pelvic floor muscle for you and enabling you to develop your own muscle control. Along with pelvic floor exercises, the Elise gently strengthens and tones your pelvic floor muscle which in-turn improves the symptoms of incontinence (bladder weakness). Sessions last for just 20 minutes a day and should be used for a period of 12 weeks. Many see improvements within as little as 3-4 weeks.
Key features of the Elise Pelvic Floor Exerciser include:
The Elise provides relief from 3 forms of incontinence:
Stress Incontinence describes the involuntary leakage of urine when a person coughs, sneezes, strains or makes sudden movements. It is particularly common in women and occurs when the bladder neck and the other mechanisms that act to hold urine in the bladder are not working properly.
Urge Incontinence describes an overactive bladder. A person may experience a strong and sudden urge to go to the toilet but are not always able to hold on, or have to go so frequently that it becomes inconvenient.
Mixed Incontinence is a combination of both Stress and Urge Incontinence.
Advantages of using the Elise:
• It can reduce leakage – not simply contain it. Most women see significant results in as little as 3 weeks.
Do NOT use the Elise under the following circumstances:
• If you have a heart pacemaker or a heart rhythm problem
IF IN DOUBT, CONSULT YOUR PHYSICIAN.
BEFORE USE, PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING WARNINGS:
• Incontinence can have many causes. You should try to identify the type of incontinence and the cause before using the Elise.
• If you have a urinary infection or any skin irritations within the vagina, it is recommended not to use the Elise.
• Care must be taken if you are not experiencing normal sensation or feeling in your vagina.
• If you have a severe prolapse or any discomfort occurs when inserting the probe, consult your medical advisor before use.
• If you use a copper IUD, stop use immediately if you experience discomfort. There is a very small risk of stimulation of the uterine wall if the IUD is not correctly located.
NB: You may safely use the stimulator during menstruation, although it may be a little less comfortable.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other David Jones Pharmacy Online users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.