Forelife Ureze 30 Tablets
Ureze® is a trusted formula to relieve the affects of Cystitis, including burning and painful urination. Ureze® works as a diuretic to relieve fluid retention, and promotes & maintains normal healthy urinary function in men and women.
How does Ureze® work?
Ureze® works in several ways:
- It is astringent, meaning that it strengthens and promotes healing of the urinary tract
- It renders the urine slightly alkaline
- It has a gentle diuretic action, meaning that it increases the flow of urine, which helps to flush organisms out of the urinary passages
Can anyone take Ureze®?
Ureze® is generally considered to have a low risk and is contraindicated for women who are pregnant or breastfeeding. Use of foods or drugs which acidify the urine, such as orange or lemon juice, or meat, may reduce the effectiveness of Ureze®.
What else can I do to relieve symptoms?
- Drink at least 10 to 14 glasses of fluid per day. Reduce the amount of tea, coffee and alcohol you drink. These will irritate the bladder.
- Limit your intake of foods which are high in calcium (only while you have cystitis). This includes foods such as milk, cheese and yoghurt.
- Putting a warm pack, such as a hot water bottle or wheat bag, between your legs, on your stomach or back can give good relief.
- Take 1-2 Ureze® tabets twice daily.
- Visit your doctor if: the symptoms last longer than a day (this is because infection can spread quickly if there is fever, back pain, or blood in the urine; if these symptoms occur during pregnancy patients are more at risk of kidney infection); if there are repeated attacks; if the attacks following contact with sexual partners; or if the attack has occurred in a child or man.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other David Jones Pharmacy Online users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.