Gold Cross Calamine Lotion 200mL
A soothing and protective lotion to relieve itching and act as a mild antiseptic.
Calamine Lotion is useful to soothe and protect damaged or tender skin and for relief from the itching associated with insect bites and other minor skin irritations.
- Useful for soothing and protecting damaged or tender skin.
- Used to treat conditions including sunburn, eczema, rashes, chicken pox, measles, insect bites and stings.
- Also used as a mild astringent to dry weeping or oozing blisters and acne abscesses.
- Calamine Lotion has evolved to ease itches & rashes since the 1830s. Zinc, a key ingredient, comes from the mines, Arkansas being the largest producer.
- Calamine 15g/100ml
- Also contains Zinc Oxide, Bentonite (Sterilised), Sodium Citrate, Phenol & Glycerol.
- Apply gently using cotton wool to dab on affected area of the skin.
Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist, see your healthcare professional.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other David Jones Pharmacy Online users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.