Gold Cross Cod Liver Oil 200mL
A natural source of Vitamin A, contains not less than 600IU per gram and Vitamin D contains not less than 85IU per gram.
The recommended daily amount of Vitamin A from all sources is 700mcg retinol equivalents for women and 900mcg retinol equivalents for men.
- A natural source of Vitamin A and Vitamin D.
- Contains not less than 600IU per gram of Vitamin A.
- Contains not less than 60IU per gram of Vitamin D.
- Cod Liver Oil 1ml/ml
Dosage as a dietary supplement:
- Adults: 1 teaspoon daily (4.17g).
- When taken in excess of 3000mcg retinol equivalents, Vitamin A can cause birth defects. If you are pregnant or considering becoming pregnant, do not take Vitamin A supplements without consulting your doctor or pharmacist.
- Vitamin A supplements should not replace a balanced diet. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist, consult your healthcare practitioner.
Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist, see your healthcare professional.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other David Jones Pharmacy Online users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.