In Essence Headache Essential Oil Roll On 10mL
A relieving blend of Lavender, Lemon, Lime and Peppermint 100% pure essential oils traditionally used in aromatherapy for the temporary relief of sypmtoms asscoiated with headaches and mild migraines such as a throbbing head, sinusitis, nausea, nervous tension and sleeplessness.
How to use this product
- Apply small amount as required up to 6 times per day to abdomen, chest and back, or to wrist and inhale.
- Prior to use refer to leaflet for further information
- LEMON (Citris Limon)
- LAVENDER (Lavandula Angustifolia) herb top flowering 400mcL/mL
- LIME (Citrus Aurantifolia) fruit peel 200mcL/mL
- PEPPERMINT (Mentha X Piperita) leaf 150mcL/mL.
BASE OF ALMOND AND GRAPE SEED OILS.
Can I ingest this blend?
Pure essential oils should not be ingested unless prescribed by a healthcare practitioner because ingestion of administered incorrectly may carry health risks.
Is Headache safe to use for infants?
It's not recommended to use Headache for infants, however there are many essential oils that are safe to use for infants, you can see the full list here.
Is Headache Roll On safe to use during pregnancy?
Headache is not recommended for topical use during pregnancy, however our Headache Blend can be vaporised.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other David Jones Pharmacy Online users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.