Best suited for combination to oily, acne prone skin
Specially designed for sensitive skin prone to sun intolerance
- The highest* UVA and UVB protection in Australia with broad spectrum SPF 50+
- Contains Mexoplex®, a new generation filtering system, combined with the unique La Roche-Posay Thermal Spring Water
- New ultra-light texture: fluid, non-greasy, non sticky, with an invisible finish and instant absorbtion
- Tested under dermatological control
- Suitable for use post procedure
- Fragrance-free, paraben-free, non-comedogenic
For dry skin please use Anthelios XL SPF 50+ Melt-In Cream in a rich and smoothing, hydrating texture.
ALWAYS READ THE LABEL
USE ONLY AS DIRECTED
Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane 5.0%w/w
Drometrizole Trisiloxane 4.0%w/w
Octyl Triazone 2.5%w/w
Also contains: Phenoxyethanol and ethanol.
Warnings: For external use only.
Avoid prolonged exposure in the sun. Wear protective clothing, hats and eyewear when exposed to the sun. Avoid contact with eyes.
- Broad spectrum sun protection against the harmful effects of both UVA and UVB rays
- Prevents premature skin ageing and long-term skin cell damage
- Helps prevent sun-induced pigmentation
- Shake well before use
- Apply liberally / generously to all exposed areas of clean dry skin, 15 to 20 minutes before exposure
- Reapply again after exercise, swimming or towelling
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other David Jones Pharmacy Online users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.