Maxigesic Paracetamol 500mg + Ibuprofen 150mg Film Coated Tablets 12 AUST-R 218785
Double action relief from pain and fever
Maxigesic is indicated for a wide range of pain
- Rheumatic Pain
- Migraine Headache
- Dental Procedures
- Tennis Elbow
- Aches and Pains Associated with Cold and Flu
- Tension Headache
- Period Pain
- Sinus Pain
- Sore Throat
- Muscular Pain
Each tablet contains the active ingredients Ibuprofen 150mg and Paracetamol 500mg. Also contains maize starch.
For the temporary relief of pain and the reduction of fever and inflammation
- Take 1 or 2 tablets with a large glass of water
- Repeat dose every 6 hours, as required, up to a maximum of 8 tablets in 24 hours (Paracetamol 4000mg/day and Ibuprofen 1200mg/day)
- Not recommend for children under 12 years
- Do not use Maxigesic if you have a stomach ulcer or other stomach disorders.
- If you get an allergic reaction, stop taking and see your doctor immediately.
- Don't take this medicnie for more than a few days at a time for adults or more than 48 hours at a time for children and adolescents aged 12-18 years unless advised to by a doctor.
- Excessive use can be harmful and increase the risk of heart attack, stroke or liver damage.
- Do not use Maxigesic during the first 6 months of pregnancy, except on doctor's advice.
- Do not use at all during the last 3 months of pregnancy or while breast-feeding.
- Do not use Maxigesic if you are allergic to ibuprofen or other anti-inflammatory medicines.
- Do not use Maxigesic if you have impaired kidney function.
- Do not use Maxigesic if you have heart failure.
- Do not use Maxigesic if you have impaired liver function.
- Do not use Maxigesic if you are a heavy drinker.
Unless a doctor has told you to, do not take Maxigesic:
- With other medicines you are taking regularly.
- With other medicines containing ibuprofen, paracetamol, aspirin or other anti-inflammatory medicines.
- If you have asthma.
- If you are aged 65 or over.
- If you have bleeding or vision problems.