Nicotinell Step 2 Patches 21mg 24 hours 7 Patches 1 Week Supply
Helps you stop smoking. Nicotinell patches are a step down approach which will reduce your nicotine dose gradually, rather than stopping suddenly. Each step has a specifically designed patch that supplies your body with nicotine over a 24 hour period.
- Do not use if you are under 12 years of age.
- Do not use if you are a non-smoker.
- Do not use if the sachet seal has been broken.
- Consult your doctor or pharmacist before use if you are under 18 years of age; you are pregnant or breastfeeding; you have uncontrolled high blood pressure; you have kidney or liver disease; you take insulin for diabetes; you have an overactive thyroid gland or adrenal gland cancer; you have a skin disorder such as psoriasis or dermatitis.
- Do not use unless a doctor has told you to if you have had a heart attack or stroke, or you have circulatory problems.
This product contains nicotine. Stop smoking aid. Always read the label. Use only as directed.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other David Jones Pharmacy Online users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.