Nude by Nature Contour Brush
The Contour Brush is the perfect brush for contouring and defining the face with blush or bronzer powders. It is ergonomically designed for the best control and is made of ultra-soft high quality synthetic fibers
How to use
- Use the Contour Brush to collect small amount of powder in the tip of the bristles
- Tap away any excess to ensure an even colour application
- Apply to contour features with light strokes to blend seamlessly
- Pinch the brush with your thumb and index finger to ‘fan out’ the brush for more precision definition
- To warm the skin tone: Apply to cheekbones, forehead, jawline and bridge of the nose.
- To Contour: Apply to areas you want to appear smaller/more defined/ receded depending on face shape. For example, under cheekbones, jawline, neck, corners of the forehead
- Pour out a small amount of soft shampoo into a shallow bowl.
- Soak the tip of the brush and gently swirl, being careful not to wet the base of the brush.
- Rinse the brush under warm running water pointing downwards. Repeat steps two and three until water runs clear from the brush.
- Use a cloth to wipe the brush clean, reshaping bristles as needed.
- Lay the brush flat on a cloth until completely dry.
Nude by Nature make-up brushes are made of high-quality synthetic fibres, which which are entirely cruelty free. The synthetic bristles perform just as well, if not better than natural hair, with the additional benefits of being more durable, hygienic and hypo-allergenic.