Nurofen Zavance Tablets 96
Targeted pain relief that is absorbed up to twice as fast as standard Nurofen.
Nurofen Zavance Tablets are absorbed up to twice as fast as standard ibuprofen tablets.
They contain sodium ibuprofen, a powerful anti-inflammatory that’s effective for all kinds of aches and pains. The sodium formulation is absorbed into your bloodstream up to twice as fast as standard ibuprofen.
Don’t lose another moment. Get fast pain relief with Nurofen Zavance Tablets and get on with your day.
- TENSION HEADACHE
- MIGRAINE HEADACHE
- MUSCULAR PAIN
- COLD & FLU SYMPTOMS
- PERIOD PAIN
- DENTAL PAIN
- SINUS PAIN
- BACK PAIN
- ARTHRITIC PAIN
Take with water.
- Adults and children from 12 years: 2 tablets, then 1 or 2 tablets every 4‒6 hours as necessary (maximum 6 tablets in 24 hours).
- Children 7‒12 years: 1 tablet every 6‒8 hours as necessary (maximum 4 tablets in 24 hours).
- Do not give Nurofen Zavance Tablets to children under 7 years of age. Nurofen for children products are available.
- Detailed dosing instructions.
Seek medical advice if:
- You have asthma or are taking other medicines containing ibuprofen, aspirin or other anti-inflammatory medicines.
- You are taking medication regularly or are 65 years or over.
- You are pregnant.
- If the blister foil is broken on first opening.
- If you have a stomach ulcer or other stomach disorders, kidney or heart problems.
- If you are allergic to ibuprofen, aspirin or other anti-inflammatory medicines. If you have an allergic reaction, stop taking and see your doctor immediately.
- During the first 6 months of pregnancy, except on your doctor’s advice. Do not use at all during the last 3 months of pregnancy.
- For more than 3 days at a time, except with your doctor’s advice. Do not exceed the recommended dose. Excessive use can be harmful.
- Always read the label
- Never take more than the recommended dose
- Never take more than one medicine containing NSAIDs (non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs)
- Always check with your doctor or pharmacist if you’re unsure about taking Nurofen
Take a pain reliever as soon as you feel the onset of pain.
By following the recommended dosing instructions.
No. Taking Nurofen with food will delay its onset of action. We recommend that you can take Nurofen on an empty stomach with water, or after food.
Nurofen Zavance Tablets contain sodium, so take this into account if you’re on a low sodium (low salt) diet.
Sodium ibuprofen is a salt form of ibuprofen that dissolves faster (more soluble) than standard ibuprofen. This means it starts to work more quickly than regular ibuprofen tablets. One study found that sodium ibuprofen was absorbed by the body in 35 minutes compared with 90 minutes for standard ibuprofen.
For most people, taking Nurofen as directed on the pack will not upset the stomach.
It is best to check with your doctor or pharmacist before taking Nurofen with other medicines. Some medicines can interact with ibuprofen, affect the way it works, or lead to side effects.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other David Jones Pharmacy Online users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.