Nuromol Double Action Pain Relief Tablets 12 AUST-R 225322
For Temporary Relief of Pain and/or Infammation Associated with:
- Back Pain
- Period Pain
- Cold & Flu Symptoms
- Muscular Pain
- Sore Throat
- Rheumatic Pain & Non-serious Arthritic Pain
- Dental Pain
- Migraine Headache
- Tension Headache
Each tablet contains: Ibuprofen 200mg & Paracetamol 500mg.
Dosage: Take with water.
Adults under 65 and children from 12 years: Take 1 tablet 3 times a day when necessary (every 8 hours). Keep to the recommended dose. Do not take for more than 3 days at a time (2 days for adolescents aged 12 to 17 years) unless advised to by a doctor.
Do not give Nuromol tablets to children under 12 years.
Do not take with other products containing paracetamol or ibuprofen or other anti-inflammatory medicines.
Do not take:
- if the blister foil is broken on first opening.
- if you are aged 65 years or older.
- if you suffer from asthma.
- if you are pregnant.
- if you have a stomach ulcer or other stomach disorder or if you have had these conditions or gastric bleeding in the past or if you have impaired kidney or liver function or heart failure.
- if you are allergic to paracetamol, ibuprofen, aspirin or other anti-inflammatory medicines or other medicines for pain relief. If you get an allergic reaction stop taking and see your doctor immediately.
- Do not exceed the recommended dose. Excessive use can be harmful and increase the risk of liver damage, stroke and heart attack.
Store below 30°C.