Nutra Organics Beef Bone Broth Hearty Mushroom Flavour 100g
Available Online Only
Nutra Organics Beef Bone Broth Hearty Mushroom Flavour 100g Australian Grass Fed
Immune Joint Gut Health - Ready in seconds!
Naturally nourishing and healing, rich in easily absorbable vitaimins and minerals to repair bones and joints, support gut health and immunity, helping you feel good inside and out.
Why is Bone Broth so good? Bone broth has been made for hundreds of years by our grandparents and their grandparents. It's rich in minerals and high in protein containing amino acids which can assist with the reduction of inflammation, help to strengthen bones, joints and muscle tissue, and healing compounds such as collagen to help heal the lining of the gut, support digestive health, boost metabolism and immunity and promote firmer, glowing skin. Leading busy lives can make it hard to find time to make broth from scratch. Our Beef Bone Broth powder is ready in seconds, as tasty and nutritious as homemade and easy to take on the go!
The importance of gut health. The gut is largely where our immune system resides and is linked to every area of our body including our brain. Factors in everyday life contribute to the damage of our gut upsetting the sensitive internal balance. Collagen provides the necessary building blocks to restore and repair the gut lining, encouraging the growth of good bacteria, keeping our immune system strong and increasing our overall wellbeing.
How is it made? Beef bones are added to filtered water and apple cider vinegar (to assist in the extraction of the minerals) then slow cooked for 48 hours. Himalayan salt is added for the final stage of the broth, for flavour and nutrition. The broth is then strained for impurities and as it cools the fat is skimmed off the top. The broth is gently refractent dried into a powder, taking care to preserve the rich nutritional profile.
How do I use it? Make nourishing broth in seconds! Simply add 1 teaspoons per 100ml of boiling water for a hearty cup of goodness. Use as a base for soups, stews, a base for soups, sauces and gravies for nutrition and taste. Make a broth bowl by adding 3 teaspoons to 300ml of water per person. Bring to the boil and add a selection of veggies, protein and noodles. Serve hot.
- Grass Fed Beef Bone Broth Powder (Beef Bones, Filtered Water, Apple Cider Vinegar*, Himalayan Salt, Hydrolysed Collagen) (87 %), Tapioca Starch, Reishi Mushroom (2 %), Shiitake Mushroom (2 %), Deactivated Vegan Savoury Flakes, He Shou Wu (Mushroom) (1 %), Vitamin D Mushroom Powder (1 %), Black Pepper.
- Simply add 1 teaspoon per 100ml of boiling water for a hearty cup of goodness.
- Use as a base for soups, stews, a base for soups, sauces and gravies for nutrition and taste.
- Make a broth bowl by adding 3 teaspoons to 250ml of water per person.
- Bring to the boil and add a selection of veggies, protein and noodles. Serve hot.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other David Jones Pharmacy Online users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.