Omron 7322 Premium Automatic Blood Pressure Monitor
Available Online OnlyRated 5/5 based on 1 reviews.
All Omron blood pressure monitors supplied by David Jones Pharmacy comes with a 5 Year Australian Warranty
Omron Premium Blood Pressure Monitor HEM-7322
The Omron Premium home blood pressure monitor has advanced features, providing users with detailed blood pressure information. The Omron Premium blood pressure monitor is Australia's best selling home blood pressure monitoring device. This device reassures the user that an accurate reading is being recorded utilising the Enhanced Intellisense system and the Cuff Wrapping Guide.
• One Touch Use Easy one touch operation allows home blood pressure monitoring that is both simple and accurate
• 90 Reading Memory 90 memory storage allows you to review the last 90 readings with a touch of a button
• Hypertension Indicator Alerts you if your blood pressure reading exceeds internationally recognised guidelines for normal home blood pressure levels
• Cuff Wrapping Guide Indicator confirms the cuff has been wrapped correctly on the user's arm
• Body Movement Indicator Alerts user if any body movement has occurred during the blood pressure reading
• Irregular Heartbeat Indicator This monitor can detect irregular heartbeats while blood pressure is being measured. If an irregular heartbeat is detected, an indicator icon will appear alerting the user to consult with a medical professional
• Enhanced Intellisense
• Soft Cuff (Medium to Large) 22-42cm
• Heart Sure APP Compatible
• Date & Time Display
• Advanced Averaging Function Exclusive technology automatically displays the average of up to the last 3 readings taken within the last 10 minutes
• Colour Blood Pressure Level Indicator Alerts the user if blood pressure readings exceed internationally recognised guidelines for normal home blood pressure levels
• Extra Large LCD Display
• Quick Read
• Carry Bag
• Power Source 4 x AA Batteries included.
Optional extra: AC adaptor (available in Accessories category)
*For people with high blood pressure. Consult your doctor to evaluate the readings. Check your device periodically for accuracy.
BP monitor HEM 7322By: Robyn on 16 February 2015Easy to set up . Quick to use. Compact for storing. Stores information for your next Doctor's visit. I love this machine!