Perfect MamaTENS uses the latest technology in TENS to offer drug-free, more natural pain relief during labour.
Perfect MamaTENS maternity TENS is designed to be portable and simple to use, and provide an alternative to more intrusive methods of pain relief during childbirth.
- Specifically designed for pain relief during labour/childbirth
- Portable- can be used at home when labour starts and then taken into the hospital
- Easy-to-use controls– allowing the Mother to remain in control of her own pain relief
- Dual channel stimulation
- Specifically designed programs– 3 pre-set programs designed to help counter labour pain at every stage
- 4 large electrode pads– for maximum nerve coverage
- Up to 60 steps of intensity– for gentle increases in stimulation
- Boost Button– to provide additional pain relief during contractions
- Active Power Ramp Mode– provides “brief intense” pain relief during the final contractions
- Safety feature– returns intensity to ‘0’ if there is a break in the circuit connection
- Portable carry case
CONTRAINDICATIONS,WARNINGS AND CAUTIONS: For a full list please see instruction manual tab.
- Do not use with any electronic medical devices e.g. pacemaker or if you have a heart rhythm problem
- Do not use prior to last 3 weeks of pregnancy; or on the abdomen at any stage of the pregnancy. Consult your healthcare professional before use.
- Do not use if you have, in the area being treated: active or suspected cancer; or have undiagnosed pain with a history of cancer
Caution should be used if you have suspected or diagnosed epilepsy.
Caution should be observed when using the device at the same time as being connected to monitoring equipment with body worn electrode pads. TENS WILL interfere with foetal ECG monitors, and may interfere with other signals being monitored.
Do not place electrode pads: on skin which does not have normal sensation; on broken skin; or on the front of the neck/head/over the eyes.
Consult your healthcare professional before use if you have undiagnosed pain or have had recent surgery.
The device should not be used while driving, operating machinery, or any other activity in which involuntary muscle contraction may put you at risk of injury.