Voltaren Rapid 12.5mg Tablets 20 AUST-R 168061
Voltaren Rapid 12.5 for muscle and back pain relief. Voltaren Rapid 12.5 is a clinically proven pain reliever. It is for the temporary relief of: Muscular and rheumatic pain, backache, period pain, headache and dental pain. Fever Symptoms of cold and flu (including aches and pains, sore throat pain).
Swallow whole with water.
Adults and children over 14 years: 2 tablets, then 1 or 2 tablets every 4 to 6 hours as necessary (maximum 6 tablets in 24 hours).
Each film-coated tablet contains diclofenac potassium 12.5mg.
Prolonged use could be harmful.
Do not exceed the stated dose. Use only as directed.
If symptoms persist or worsen, see your doctor. Do not give to children under 14 years.
Do not take:
- If you have a stomach ulcer or other stomach disorders, impaired kidney function or heart failure.
- If you are allergic to diclofenac, aspirin or anti-inflammatory medicines. * If you are pregnant, unless under medical advice.
- During the last 3 months of pregnancy.
- For more than a few days at a time, unless under medical advice.
- If you have asthma, unless under medical advice.
- With other medicines containing diclofenac, aspirin, other anti-inflammatory medicines or other medicines you are taking regularly, unless under medical advice.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other David Jones Pharmacy Online users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.