Accu-Chek Performa Blood Glucose Meter and Lancing Device + Performa Strips (100 Tests)
-New Ergonomic Design
Small, with easy to hold rubber grips
The user can set up to 4 automatic test reminders to help remember when to test
-Time clock battery back-up
An additional battery in the meter maintains the time for up to 72 hours
-Pre-set time and date
The meter now comes with the time and date pre-set (AEST)
An expanded memory stores extensive data for improved tracking
-7, 14, and 30 day test averaging
Enabling the user (and their HCP) to accurately identify BG trends
-Customizable hypo indicator
This allows the user to define a hypoglycaemic level between 3.3 and 4.4 mmol/L
Users can mark results with an asterisk to help them recall events such as an alternative site test
-Extended battery life
Battery life is an average of 2,000 tests
-Infrared (IR) communication
The meter includes an IR window that provides convenient data transfer for 'wireless' consumers
Accu-chek Performa Test Strips
For people with diabetes. Use only as directed and see your healthcare professional for medical advice.
Test strip features
- Fast test time - The test time of 5 seconds makes the Accu-Chek Performa system one of the fastest on the market.
- Small blood sample - Accu-Chek Performa test strips only require a tiny 0.6_µL sample
- Re-dosing capability - The system indicates if more sample is needed and permits re-dosing within 5 seconds
- AST capability - In addition to fingertip and palm testing, the user can test from the forearm, upper arm, thigh or calf
- Large easy-to-handle, 'touchable' design - Test strips are sturdy and well constructed to help reduce strip waste and minimise the need to retest
- Fast capillary fill - The strip uses a super-fast-fill capillary window, making dosing more convenient for the user
- Large dosing area - The strip's wide mouth allows easier application of the sample
- Contrast dosing - The yellow window is in contrast to the grey tip of the test strip, making it easy to see the dosing area
- Strip Graphics - The strip features directional arrows to help the user understand the proper way to insert the strip
- 6 gold electrodes - Test strip electrodes work with the system technology and code key to perform extensive quality checks prior to each test
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other David Jones Pharmacy Online users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.