Bioceuticals ChondroPlex Tablets 60
ChondroPlex combines clinically trialled glucosamine and chondroitin with methylsulfonylmethane (MSM) to provide a comprehensive joint formula. ChondroPlex may help in slowing the progression of mild osteoarthritis of the knee, and provide temporary relief of symptoms including joint swelling, pain and reduced mobility.
- Provides three key joint nutrients – glucosamine, chondroitin and MSM – in convenient tablet form.
- Provides nutritional support for the maintenance of healthy joint structure and function.
- Contains scientifically validated GlucosaGreen® glucosamine sulfate sodium chloride and Bioiberica’s BioActive® chondroitin sulfate with OptiMSM® all at therapeutic doses.
- Provides 1500mg of glucosamine, 800mg of chondroitin and 1200mg MSM per daily dose.
- Helps to slow the progression of cartilage wear and joint space narrowing.
- May relieve pain and symptoms associated with mild osteoarthritis.
- May temporarily relieve swollen, aching joints and joint inflammation associated with mild arthritis.
- May increase joint mobility in mild arthritis.
- Uses a non-shellfish, non-GMO derived glucosamine, so is suitable for people with shellfish allergies.
Each tablet contains:
|Glucosamine sulfate sodium chloride - GlucosaGreen®||628mg|
equiv. glucosamine sulfate
|Chondroitin sulfate - sodium (bovine) - CS BioActive®||330mg|
equiv. chondroitin sulfate
|Dimethyl sulfone (methylsulfonylmethane - MSM) - OptiMSM®||400mg|
Adults: Take 1 tablet three times daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
- If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
- Contains 214mg of sodium per daily dose.
- Always read label. Use only as directed.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other David Jones Pharmacy Online users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.