Bioceuticals Iron Sustain Tablets 30
Iron Sustain provides highly bioavailable iron in the form of ferrous bisglycinate. Activated B vitamins and vitamin C support the formulation. Iron may be of assistance to people with an increased demand for iron or whose dietary intake of iron is inadequate. Iron is necessary for the formation of haemoglobin in the blood, which transports oxygen to the tissues.
- Uses easily absorbed ferrous bisglycinate chelate (Ferrochel®).
- Provides 24mg of elemental iron.
- Includes activated B6, B9 and B12 vitamins.
- Iron, folic acid and vitamin B12 help maintain healthy blood.
- Assists normal red blood cell formation.
- Helps support dietary iron intake.
- Contains vitamin C to assist with non-haem iron absorption.
- Beneficial during pregnancy when iron need is greater.
- Gentle on the stomach.
- Vegetarian and vegan friendly.
Each tablet contains:
|Iron (II) glycinate (Ferrochel®)||88.8mg|
|Ascorbic acid (vitamin C)||200mg|
|Pyridoxal-5-phosphate monohydrate (activated B6)||24.35mg|
equiv. pyridoxine (vitamin B6)
equiv. levomefolic acid (5-MTHF activated folate)
equiv. folinic acid (activated B9)
|Mecobalamin (co-methylcobalamin) (active vitamin B12)||125mcg|
|Cyanocobalamin (vitamin B12)||125mcg|
Adults: Take 1 tablet once daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
- If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
- Not for the treatment of iron deficiency conditions.
- Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other David Jones Pharmacy Online users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.