Bioceuticals Multi Essentials Tablets 90
This potent daily multivitamin and mineral supplement establishes a foundation for sensible nutrition. It has been formulated to provide a comprehensive range of nutrients including a high dose of B vitamins, antioxidants and a broad mineral base featuring chromium, calcium, magnesium, selenium and boron.
- Beneficial when nutritional needs are not being met by the diet alone or when dietary demands are high.
- Assists in the maintenance and improvement of general wellbeing.
- Supports energy production, skin, cognitive and nervous system health.
- Supports healthy blood glucose metabolism in healthy individuals.
- Contains antioxidants - betacarotene, vitamin C, citrus bioflavonoids and vitamin E - as well as a broad base of minerals including zinc and copper.
- Formulated with calcium, vitamin K and boron.
- Iron-free and therefore suitable for patients with haemochromatosis.
- Features a break bar for those who have trouble swallowing larger tablets.
Each tablet contains:
equiv. to Dunaliella salina extract fresh cell
|Ascorbic acid (vitamin C)||100mg|
|d-alpha tocopheryl acid succinate||82.64mg|
equiv. vitamin E
|Tocopherols concentrate - mixed (low-alpha type)||14.7mg|
equiv. vitamin A
|Thiamine hydrochloride (vitamin B1)||50mg|
|Riboflavin (vitamin B2)||50mg|
|Nicotinamide (vitamin B3)||200mg|
equiv. pantothenic acid (vitamin B5)
equiv. pyridoxine (vitamin B6)
|Cyanocobalamin (vitamin B12)||400mcg|
|Folic acid (vitamin B9)||400mcg|
|Biotin (vitamin H)||100mcg|
|Phytomenadione (vitamin K1)||30mcg|
|Boron (as borax)||1mg|
|Calcium (as citrate)||50mg|
|Chromium (as nicotinate)||50mcg|
|Copper (as gluconate)||200mcg|
|Magnesium (as oxide)||25mg|
|Manganese (as amino acid chelate)||1mg|
|Molybdenum (as trioxide)||75mcg|
|Selenium (as selenomethionine)||26mcg|
|Zinc (as amino acid chelate)||10mg|
Adults: Take 1 tablet once daily with food or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
- If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
- The recommended daily amount of vitamin A from all sources is 700mcg retinol equivalents for women and 900mcg retinol equivalents for men.
- WARNING: When taken in excess of 3000mcg retinol equivalents, vitamin A can cause birth defects.
- If you are pregnant, or considering becoming pregnant, do not take vitamin A supplements without consulting your doctor or pharmacist.
- Do not exceed the stated dose except on medical advice. If you have had a baby with a neural tube defect/spina bifida, seek specific medical advice.
- This product contains selenium which is toxic in high doses. A daily dose of 150mcg for adults of selenium from dietary supplements should not be exceeded.
- Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other David Jones Pharmacy Online users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.