Bioceuticals UltraClean EPA/DHA Plus Capsules 120
UltraClean EPA/DHA Plus delivers a highly concentrated dose of omega-3 polyunsaturated fatty acids: 300mg of eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) and 200mg of docosahexaenoic acid (DHA). Omega-3 fatty acids are important for normal healthy growth and development (in pregnancy, infants and children), the functioning of the brain, cardiovascular health and have an anti-inflammatory activity.
- Contains ultra purified, concentrated omega-3 triglycerides-fish oil that is produced using patented distillation and steam deodourising processes to ensure optimal quality and purity with low odour.
- Pharmaceutical grade fish oil that is highly stable.
- Easily complies with the strict quality standards set by the Global Organisation for EPA and DHA Omega-3 (GOED) regarding acceptable levels for common contaminants including lead, cadmium, mercury, arsenic, dioxins and polychlorinated biphenyls (PCBs).
- Enteric-coated and flavoured with vanillin to minimise fishy aftertaste.
- Added vitamin E provides antioxidant protection.
- May help reduce joint pain, inflammation and swelling and increase joint mobility associated with arthritis.
- Supports maintenance of normal brain development and function.
- Omega-3 fatty acids make up cell membranes in normal healthy skin cells.
Each capsule contains:
|Concentrated omega-3 triglycerides - fish||1g|
equiv. eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA)
equiv. docosahexaenoic acid (DHA)
equiv. vitamin E
Adults: Take 1-2 capsules once to three times daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
- If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
- Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other David Jones Pharmacy Online users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.