AUST R 207798
When should I use Bisolvon® Chesty Forte Liquid on-the-go Sachets?
Bisolvon® Chesty Forte Liquid on-the-go Sachets delivers proven effectiveness in treating productive, chesty coughs due to common cold, flu or infections of the respiratory tract. That tight, heavy feeling in your chest is the result of too much thick mucus in your airways. The body’s natural response is to clear out the mucus by coughing. Bisolvon® Chesty Forte Liquid on-the-go Sachets help thin, loosen and clear this mucus from your chest.
Symptoms of chesty cough
- Sticky phlegm that comes up during persistent coughing
- A wheezing, rattling sound especially when breathing in and coughing
- The chest feels tight, heavy and/or congested
- The cough is often worse in the morning
How does Bisolvon® Chesty Forte on-the-go Sachets Liquid work?
Bisolvon® Chesty Forte on-the-go Sachets contain the single active ingredient bromhexine that thins, loosens and clears mucus from the chest to relieve stubborn chest congestion and chesty coughs.
How Bisolvon® Chesty Forte on-the-go Sachets works in the lungs
Bisolvon® Chesty Forte on-the-go Sachets works within the mucus itself, changing its consistency to make it thinner and less sticky. Bisolvon® also activates the tiny hairs that line the airways, called cilia, to move the unwanted mucus up and out of the lungs. This then allows the natural cough response to clear the chest
- Adults and children over 12 years: 1 sachet (5 mL) three times a day. This dose can be increased to 2 sachets (10 mL) three times a day for the first 7 days.
- Children 6 – 11 years of age: 1 sachet (5 mL) three times a day.
- Use in children 6 – 11 years only on the advice of a doctor, pharmacist or nurse practitioner.
- Do not use in children under 6 years of age.
No measuring cup required.
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other David Jones Pharmacy Online users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.