Breethe Nasal Congestion Relief Still Saline Spray 100mL
Available Online Only
Breethe Nasal Congestion Relief Still Saline Spray
Breethe Nasal Congestion Relief reaches deep into the nasal passages to help reduce congestion and clear the nose.
- Reaches deep into the nasal passages to break up and wash away excess mucus, inhaled pollen, allergens and irritants to help you breathe better
- Easy to use and can be sprayed at any angle
- 100% non-medicated and free of preservatives, it can be used every day
What Else You Need To Know
- Helps relieve nasal congestion from: Allergy and hayfever, Sinusitis, Cold and flu congestion
- Suitable for post-operative care, as directed by your ENT specialist
- Suitable for use during pregnancy and breastfeeding
- Can be used by children over 2 years of age needing non-medicated nasal congestion relief
- Suitable for people requiring moisturising of dry nasal passages caused by dry air during plane travel
- Can be used alone or with other medications
- Non-habit forming
- Before the first use of the Breethe Saline Spray, depress the nozzle to break the seal and release an initial spray into the air. This only has to be done once.
- Hold the nasal spray at any angle and gently insert into one nostril. Lightly depress the nozzle for 1 to 2 seconds. Then repeat in the other nostril.
- Avoid tilting your head backwards.
- After each use, clean the nozzle in soapy water, rinse with hot water and dry.
- Sprays can be used as often as needed or as directed by your doctor or ENT specialist.
- For use by one person only.
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other David Jones Pharmacy Online users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.