Nude by Nature Buffing Brush
With a slightly pointed tip and tapered edges, the Concealer Brush provides precision smooth application and blending of all concealer formulas.
Nude by Nature makeup brushes are made of high quality synthetic fibres, they perform just as well as natural hair.
How to use
- Load a small amount of product using both of the flat sides of the brush (can be from the tube or back of your hand).
- Distribute product evenly onto required areas such as under eyes, around nose and any redness.
- Blend with light featuring strokes until coverage and finish is achieved
- For more precision, use the tip of the brush to reach corners of the eyes and nose
- Rule of thumb, for a liquid use light featuring stokes or press/dab the flat side of the brush, for a powder use circular motions.
- You can even use the concealer brush with your powder foundation if you think you need a little more coverage on a blemish or imperfection after you’ve applied your foundation
- Pour out a small amount of soft shampoo into a shallow bowl.
- Soak the tip of the brush and gently swirl, being careful not to wet the base of the brush.
- Rinse the brush under warm running water pointing downwards. Repeat steps two and three until water runs clear from the brush.
- Use a cloth to wipe the brush clean, reshaping bristles as needed.
- Lay the brush flat on a cloth until completely dry.
|Brand||Nude by Nature|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other David Jones Pharmacy Online users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.