Nurofen for Children 1-5 Years Orange 200mL
Why Nurofen for Children 1 to 5 years Oral Suspension?
- Gets to work to reduce fever in just 15 minutes
- Lasts for up to 8 hours in fever – so may help your child have a good nights sleep
- Treats fever, teething, toothache, sore throat, earache, Cold & Flu symptoms headache, minor aches & strains
- Available in strawberry and orange flavours
|Age of Child||Average Weight||Dose||How often
in 24 hours
|1-3 years||10 – 14 kg||5 - 7mL||3 times|
|3-5 years||14 – 18 kg||7 - 9mL||3 times|
Contains 100 mg of ibuprofen per 5mL dose.
From your local Pharmacy in 100mL and 200mL bottles
Instructions for proper use of Oral Dosing Device
- Contains: sodium chloride and sodium saccharin.
- Contains no: aspirin, alcohol, aspartame or gluten.
- 60mL (maximum daily dose) contain 26.5g of maltitol. Products containing maltitol may have a laxative effect or cause diarrhoea.
*Do not give to babies under 3 months.
Seek medical advice before giving to children under 12 months. Repeat dose every 6 to 8 hours as necessary (max 3 doses in 24 hrs). Do not exceed stated dose. Excessive use can be harmful. For short term use only.
DO NOT GIVETO CHILDREN WHO:
- have stomach ulcers or other stomach disorders.
- have kidney or heart problems.
- are suffering dehydration.
- have allergic reactions to aspirin, ibuprofen or other anti-inflammatory medicines. If an allergic reaction develops, stop taking and see your doctor immediately.
Unless a doctor has told you to, do not use during the first 6 months of pregnancy. Do not use during the last 3 months of pregnancy.
If your child's symptoms persist for more than a few days consult your doctor.
Children should take plenty of fluids.
Shake the bottle well and use the syringe provided to measure the dose accurately. Push the syringe firmly into the neck of the bottle. Turn the bottle upside down and gently pull the plunger down, drawing the liquid into the syringe. Turn the bottle right way up and gently twist the syringe to remove. To dose your child, press the plunger slowly down to release the liquid. After use replace the cap and wash the separated syringe parts in warm water and allow to dry
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other David Jones Pharmacy Online users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.