Bactigras 10cm x 10cm 3 Pack
Bactigras is a medicated paraffin gauze dressing (Tulle Gras)
- Soft paraffin base
- Sterile leno weave presentation
- Contains Chlorhexidine acetate 0.5%, an antiseptic with a broad spectrum
Soothes and protects the wound and allows free passage of viscous exudate
- Bactigras is soothing and low-adherent and allows the wound to drain freely into an absorbent secondary dressing.
Maintains shape, resists fraying
- Bactigras is a sterile paraffin Tulle Gras dressing made from open weave gauze. The gauze has interlocking threads which minimise fraying when the dressing is cut to shape.
Reduces risk of infection
-The antiseptic efficacy of Bactigras is unaffected by serum and blood.
- Demonstrated to be effective in-vitro and in-vivo against MRSA
- Reduces the risk of colonisation.
- Proven antiseptically active against a wide range of Gram positive and Gram negative organisms.
|Brand||Smith & Nephew|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other David Jones Pharmacy Online users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.