Coloxyl 50mg Tablets 100 AUST-R 133299
Stool Softener for gentle relief of constipation
Docusate sodium is the key active in Coloxyl® 50mg. It acts as a stool softener and works by drawing water back into the large intestine increasing the bulk and fluid content in the stool and making it softer and easier to pass.
Dosage Adults and children 12 years and over: Take 2 or 3 tablets twice daily.
- Docusate sodium 50mg
- Sucrose, sodium, gluten, preservatives
- lactose, artificial colours.
- Do not give to children under 12 years of age.
- Do not use when abdominal pain, nausea or vomiting is present.
- If you are pregnant or breast feeding seek medical advice before taking this product.
- Drink plenty of water and increase fibre in diet except in cases of medication induced constipation.
- Due to sodium content of docusate sodium, caution should be exercised when giving to patients with congestive heart failure or hypertension.
- Care should be taken by patients with inflammatory bowel disease.
- Prolonged use of any laxative is undesirable and may lead to dependence.
- Consult your doctor if constipation persists.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other David Jones Pharmacy Online users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.