A ready to use temporary filling material which can be used for the temporary filling of cavities. This filling material has been developed to provide an ideal temporary solution. It sets only if it comes into contact with water or saliva and takes approximately 15-20 minutes to set, it is easy to work with; it has adequate strength yet easily removed by a dentist without any damage to the cavity.
Please note that this is only a temporary solution and you must consult your dentist as soon as possible. The composition has been tested by clinicians.
ALWAYS READ THE LABEL. USE ONLY AS DIRECTED. IF SYMPTOMS PERSIST SEE YOUR HEALTH CARE PROFESSIONAL.
- Fill cavities temporarily
- Easy to apply
- Eat again after only 15 minutes!
- Seal inlay preparations
- Helps with pain relief
- Ideal temporary filling solution
Instructions for use
1) Remove cap from tube, reverse and pierce membrane fully.
2) Using filling instrument provided, place filling material direct into cavity and adapt as necessary.
3) It is not essential to dry the cavity prior to placement.
4) Temporary filling material hardens by absorption of moisture to give an impermeable seal.
5) It is recommended that pressure is not applied onto cavity for approximately 15 minutes.
Please remember that the filling material takes approximately 15-20 minutes to set in the presence of oral moisture. This product is a temporary solution – please consult your dentist as soon as possible.
Store out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place (5-25 degrees Celsius). It is important that the cap is replaced tightly after each use
Does the JobBy: Amr on 24 September 2017I had a chipped tooth " lower front " from the inner side and it was filled by a composite but after 6 months it fell " done by a pro dentist " . I got that product to fill the small chip as it injures my tongue tip.. worked very good.. maybe not successful from the first trial but you will get good at it... sticks well, will stand for a whole day till you brush your teeth before sleeping but you can always restore it till you meet the dentist. the only thing that i didn't like was the tool, i used a tooth pick instead. Not a long term remedy at all... and stick to the instructions. Apply and dont press to much..use your fingers as well gently to press it. Pass your saliva on it to harden and leave it for 15 to 20 mins to harden. P.S : if you are going to stay more than two weeks..buy 2 tubes.