Thursday Plantation Lavender Oil 50mL | 100% Pure
Lavender oil is a versatile pharmaceutical grade oil, which can help calm, soothe and relax the body and mind.
- Is traditionally used in aromatherapy to relieve nervous tension and mild anxiety
- Promotes restful sleep and improved sleep quality
- Provides temporarily relief to headaches
- Helps to relieve symptoms of eczema
- Provides relief to skin itching and inflamation of tick, wasp and insect bites
- 100% pure. Free from SLS, parabens, synthetics and fillers, guaranteeing an unaltered, pure oil
- Can be applied directly to the body or used in a vaporiser
- Distilled from Lavandula angustifolia flowering herb tops
Directions of Use
- Adults Only: To help relieve nervous tension, insomnia and give temporary relief of headaches - Massage: Add 5 drops (1/4mL) to 10mL vegetable oil and massage into temples, forehead, back of neck, shoulders or full body. Vaporisation: Add 5 drops (1/4mL) to water in an oil burner. Bath: Add 5 drops (1/4mL) to bath water.
- For the relief of symptoms of eczema: Dilute 5 drops (1/4mL) to 10mL carrier oil.
- For relief from tick, wasp and insect bites: Dab undiluted onto affected area.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other David Jones Pharmacy Online users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.