Gold Cross Oil of Cloves 10mL AUST-L 14064
Containing both antiseptic and pain-relieving (analgesic) qualities, Oil of Cloves is used in dental preparations to relieve toothache.
- Decreases pain and helps to reduce recurrence of toothache, cavities, dental caries and tooth decay.
- Also has domestic uses like eliminating mould from occurring on refrigerator door seals, wet carpets etc.
- Antispasmodic. Can help to relieve muscle spasms when applied topically near the affected area.
- Carminative, useful for expelling gas and stopping intestinal spasms.
- Combination of Bud Oil and Leaf Oil.
- Cloves are native to the Maluku Islands (the "Spice Islands") in Indonesia but are in high demand due to their wide range of medicinal and health benefits.
- Clove Bud Oil 1ml/ml
Directions for use:
- Place a small amount on a cotton bud and apply to the affected area.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
Expiry dates may vary from what is shown.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other David Jones Pharmacy Online users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.