Melrose H2Oil Water Dispersible Massage Oil 2L
Melrose was first in Australia, and maybe the world, to develop the water dispersible concept that has become the most popular massage oil type. Water dispersible oils are popular because they not only increase the life of towels considerably, but also reduce the possibility of towels catching fire in the dryer.
You can test the dispersibility of H2Oil® by adding a few drops to a glass of warm water and shake - it will turn white - it emulsifies the oil. Adding normal washing powder to the wash removes the massage oil from the towel.
Ingredients: Sunflower Oil, Rice Bran Oil, Coconut Glycerides - from Coconut oil, Polysorbate 85 and Vitamin E. (Does not contain nut oils)
The benefits are:
- Equal to or better than other massage oils including almond or apricot kernel oils
- Accepts essential oils as required
- Washes out of cotton towels and sheets, thus minimising the risk of fire
- Clients find that the oil washes off in the shower after the massage without using soap and leaves a beautiful sensual feel on the skin
- Extends the normal life of towels by a factor of four
H2Oil® works well on 100% cotton towels and sheets provided you do not skimp on the wash detergent - you can use cold water but a warm wash is always best. Sometimes therapists leave their unwashed towels for several days and eventually when they run out of clean towels put them in the wash - you must have sufficient detergent. The other two warnings are: 1. Sheets containing polyester do not let all the oil release from the fibre. 2. If it is decided to use chlorine to sanitise the towels, they should be washed first and then use chlorine, rinse and dry - do not use chlorine first because H2Oil® and chlorine react.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other David Jones Pharmacy Online users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.