Micolette 5mL Micro-Enema
Micolette may be used whenever there is a need to relieve constipation or open the bowels, when there are certain disturbances of bowel movement or opening of the bowels, and in preparation for examination of the rectum (back passage). Micolette is a fast acting enema which works to soften bowel motions and gently assist bowel emptying without irritating the lining of the bowel.
Directions of Use
Micolette is easy to use and is usually effective within 30 minutes, in adults and in children over 3 years old.
- Twist and pull the seal off the nozzle.
- Squeeze the tube slightly so that a drop of Micolette smears the tip and makes insertion easier.
- Insert the nozzle fully into the rectum (back passage).
- Squeeze out the contents fully by squeezing the shoulder of the tube.
- Keeping the tube squeezed tightly, withdraw the nozzle.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other David Jones Pharmacy Online users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.