NeutraLice Advance Lotion Family Value Pack 475mL
KILLS HEADLICE & EGGS
- Not recommended for use on infants under 6 months.
- Not to be swallowed.
- Keep out of eyes and ears, however if contact does occur, flush immediately with water.
- If skin irritation (e.g. rash) occurs, wash the affected area and discontinue use. If symptoms persist consult your healthcare professional.
1. Apply a generous amount of lotion to dry hair. Ensure all the hair is completely wet with the lotion. The amount required will depend on the length and thickness of the hair.
2. Rub vigoriously into the scalp and the hair, ensuring that the lotion is applied to the ends of the hair (especially back of the neck behind the ears).
3. Leave lotion on the hair for 10 minutes.
4. Use the enclosed metal lice comb to remove the dead head lice and their eggs. While hair is still damp, start at the top of the head and lift a 2cm section of hair. Ensure the teeth of the comb are as deep into the hair as they can go and touching the scalp. Comb with a firm even motion away from the scalp to the end of the hair. Wipe nits completely from the comb with a tissue. Continue this process with each section of hair.
5. Rinse hair with water and towel dry.
6. Rinse comb and dry thoroughly.
7. Repeat the treatment 7 and 14 days after initial treatment.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other David Jones Pharmacy Online users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.