Nurofen Zavance Caplets 20 AUST-R 163477
Fast pain relief for mild to moderate discomfort, Nurofen Zavance Liquid Capsules are quickly absorbed into the bloodstream to reach the source of pain fast.
When pain gets in the way of your day, you need a pain reliever that will sort it out fast.
Nurofen Zavance Liquid Capsules (200mg ibuprofen) are absorbed faster than standard Nurofen1 to provide effective, temporary relief of pain and inflammation associated with headaches, back pain, period pain, muscle pain and arthritic pain.
Let Nurofen Zavance Liquid Capsules get to work, so you can get on with living life.
- TENSION HEADACHE
- MIGRAINE HEADACHE
- DENTAL PAIN
- PERIOD PAIN
- COLD & FLU SYMPTOMS
- MUSCULAR AND RHEUMATIC PAIN
- BACK PAIN
- ARTHRITIC PAIN
- SINUS PAIN
Take with water. Do not chew.
Adults and children from 12 years: 2 capsules, then 1 or 2 capsules every 4 to 6 hours as necessary (maximum 6 capsules in 24 hours).
Do not give Nurofen Zavance Liquid Capsules to children under 12 years of age. Nurofen for children products are available.
Detailed dosing instructions.
Seek medical advice if:
- You have asthma or are taking other medicines containing ibuprofen, aspirin or other anti-inflammatory medicines.
- You are taking medication regularly or are 65 years or over.
- You are pregnant.
- If the blister foil is broken on first opening.
- If you have a stomach ulcer or other stomach disorders, kidney or heart problems.
- If you are allergic to ibuprofen, aspirin or other anti-inflammatory medicines. If you have an allergic reaction, stop taking and see your doctor immediately.
- During the first 6 months of pregnancy, except on your doctor’s advice. Do not use at all during the last 3 months of pregnancy.
- For more than 3 days at a time, except with your doctor’s advice. Do not exceed the recommended dose. Excessive use can be harmful.
- Always read the label
- Never take more than the recommended dose
- Never take more than one medicine containing NSAIDs (non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs)
- Always check with your doctor or pharmacist if you’re unsure about taking Nurofen
Take a pain reliever as soon as you feel the onset of pain.
By following the recommended dosing instructions.
No. Nurofen can be taken on an empty stomach with water or after food. Taking it with food will delay its onset of action. We recommend that you can take Nurofen on an empty stomach with water, or after food.
For most people, taking Nurofen as directed on the pack will not upset the stomach.
Some medicines can interact with ibuprofen, affect the way it works, or lead to side effects.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other David Jones Pharmacy Online users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.