Lyclear Scabies Cream 30g AUST-R 46343
Lyclear Scabies Cream kills mites in their burrows. It contains no colour agent and no perfume, it is odourless and absorbed completely into the skin leaving no residue. Lyclear is completely effective in 91% of infestations after only one application.
- Before applying Lyclear, make sure the skin is clean, cool and dry.
- For adults and children over 2 years, apply cream to the whole body from the neck down, rubbing lightly into the skin until it disappears. Don't forget to cover all skin surfaces, including between the fingers and toes, palms, under the nails, on the soles of the feet as well as wrists, buttocks and genitals.
- For babies over 6 months to 2 years, apply also to the face, neck, ears and scalp, avoiding only the areas immediately around the eyes and mouth. Antiscratch mittens may be useful to prevent the cream being sucked off the fingers. Patients in this group should be treated under medical supervision.
- Leave the cream on for at least 8 hours before washing off with soap and water, but no longer than 24 hours. Ideally, apply the cream before going to bed and wash off in the shower the next morning.
- If applied during the day, reapply to any area which may be washed during the 8 hour treatment time.
- The allergic symptoms may remain for a week or two after the mites have been killed. If this is a problem you can use a soothing calamine lotion, or take antihistamine tablets to help relieve the itching.
- You do not need to destroy any clothing or bed linen, but laundering them in your usual way would be advisable at the same time as you are treating yourself and your family.
- It is advisable that anyone you have had regular skin contact with is treated at the same time to prevent passing the infestation back and forth between you.A few adults may need to use an additional 30g tube, but no more than two tubes should be applied.
Contains: Permethrin 5% W/W, 0.3% w/w Formaldehyde Solution as a preservative
This product has been recommended by ABC Catalyst, as a tick remover.
Always read the label.
Use only as directed.
If symptoms persist, see your healthcare professional.
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other David Jones Pharmacy Online users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.