Pevaryl Foaming Solution 1% Sachets 3x 10g AUST-R 13042
Pevaryl is for the treatment of fungal skin infections such as 'athlete's foot' and 'ringworm' as well as other tinea or candidal complaints.
For external use only.
Active Ingredient: Econazole nitrate 1% w/w.
Also contains: Benzyl alcohol 0.1% w/w as a preservative.
HOW TO USE THE SACHETS: 1. In the evening, shower and wash your hair in the normal way.
2. When finished turn off the shower and apply Pevaryl Foaming Solution to the skin and scalp. Rub in well for 3-5 minutes.
3. Dry your hair, but DO NOT rinse the solution off your body.
4. Next morning, take a shower if desired.
5. Repeat the process the next 2 evenings.
6. Repeat the course 1 month and 3 months after the initial treatment to prevent relapse.
7. If no relief is obtained after 1 week, consult your doctor or pharmacists.
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other David Jones Pharmacy Online users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.