Blackmores Macu-Vision 90 Tablets
Available Online Only
Blackmores Macu-Vision Tablets 90 AUST-L 141717
Helping you to preserve macular eye health
Blackmores Macu-Vision® is a source of antioxidant nutrients. It helps defend against free radical damage in the macular region of the retina and the lens of the eye.
Features and benefits
- Antioxidant formula based on the Age Related Eye Disease Study* (AREDS).
- Contains naturally sourced vitamin E which is better absorbed and retained than synthetic forms of vitamin E.
- A percentage of the sales of Macu-Vision® supports the MD Foundation.
* Betacarotene has been removed and synthetic vitamin E has been replaced with natural vitamin E.
Antioxidants act as ‘free-radical scavengers'. Free radicals are common in the body, arising through a variety of mechanisms. Many of these free radicals are dealt with by the body's own free radical, antioxidant defences. Some free radicals, however, escape these defences and cause cellular damage. Research suggests that accumulation of free radical cellular damage can result in degenerative conditions.
The antioxidants zinc and vitamins C and E play a significant role in defending against free radical damage in the macular region of the retina and lens of the eye.
Adults – Take 1 tablet daily with main meal, or as professionally prescribed.
Children – Not recommended for children under 18 years of age.
Contraindications and cautions
- Contains zinc, which may be dangerous if taken in large amounts or for a long period of time (usually doses of 60 mg or more daily, taken for 6 months or longer).
- Not recommended for use during pregnancy or breastfeeding.
- Not recommended for children under 18.
- May occasionally cause gastric irritation if taken without food.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other David Jones Pharmacy Online users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.