Coloxyl 120mg Tablets 100 AUST-R 133300
Stronger Stool Softener for more persistent constipation
The pain and discomfort of passing hard stools can be assisted by taking Coloxyl® 120mg which has a higher level of docusate sodium than the other tablet products in the Coloxyl® laxative range.
Docusate sodium acts as a stool softener and works by drawing water back into the large intestine increasing the bulk and fluid content in the stool and making it softer and easier to pass.
Dosage Adults and children 12 years over: Take 2 tablets once daily after the evening meal with a glass of water.
- Docusate sodium 120mg
Docusate sodium causes more water to move from the body into the colon, softening the stools.
- sodium, gluten, wheat, preservatives
- lactose, artificial colours.
- Do not give to children under 12 years of age.
- Do not use when abdominal pain, nausea or vomiting is present.
- If you are pregnant or breast feeding seek medical advice before taking this product.
- Drink plenty of water and increase fibre in diet except in cases of medication induced constipation.
- Prolonged use of any laxative is undesirable and may lead to dependence, consult your doctor if constipation persists.
- Due to sodium content of docusate sodium, caution should be exercised when giving to patients with congestive heart failure or high blood pressure.
- Prolonged use of any laxative is undesirable and may lead to dependence.
- Care should be taken by patients with inflammatory bowel disease.
- Consult your doctor if constipation persists.
|Seek Medical Advice||Seek Medical Advice||Yes|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other David Jones Pharmacy Online users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.