Compeed Blister Plasters On Toes
Relieves pain instantly
COMPEED® Blisters on Toes help to relieve the pain and discomfort of painful blisters and are designed specifically for use on the toes.
COMPEED® hydrocolloid technology is an active gel with moisture absorbing particles. Specially designed for use on the toes, the COMPEED® blister plaster acts like a second skin to support the natural moisture balance, to:
- Relieve blister pain immediately
- Protect and cushion against rubbing.
- Offer fast wound healing
Stays in place for several days. Individual experience may vary.
- Clean and dry skin before use, ensuring blister area is free of creams and oils.
- Remove the bottom paper, avoiding touching the adhesive side.
- Apply plaster firmly over blister, ensuring the edges are well smoothed down.
- Leave in place until it starts to detach (Note: may stay in place up to several days).
- To remove plaster: do not pull upwards but slowly stretch along the skin.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other David Jones Pharmacy Online users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.