Gold Cross Friars' Balsam 25mL AUST-R 27213
For relief from nasal congestion and as a topical protectant.
- Used as an inhalation, with hot water, for relief from nasal congestion or as an expectorant in old coughs, laryngitis, bronchitis and asthma.
- Also used as an antiseptic and protectant for minor cuts and abrasions, chapped skin and lips, cracked nipples, small skin fissures and bedsores.
- Can relieve itching from chilblains, eczema and urticaria (hives).
Contains (in 25ml):
- Benzoin Sumatra 2.5g
- Storax Prepared 2.5g
- Aloe Vera 0.5g
- Also contains: Ethanol
- As an Antiseptic - Apply undiluted to small cuts.
- As an Inhalant - Add 5 to 10ml of Balsam to 500ml of hot water (not boiling).
Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist, see your healthcare professional.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other David Jones Pharmacy Online users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.