Jelonet Paraffin Gauze Dressings 10 x 10cm 10
Jelonet* is a soft paraffin dressing that is not medicated, making it ideal for use with topical antibiotics or antiseptics. It is soothing and low-adherent, and allows the wound to drain freely into an absorbent secondary dressing. Jelonet is available in a wide range of sizes, the largest of which is suitable for use in burns units.
- Soft paraffin base
- Sterile leno weave presentation
- Comprehensive size range
Soothes and protects the wound and allows free passage of viscous exudate
- Jelonet is soothing and low-adherent and allows the wound to drain freely into an absorbent secondary dressing.
Maintains shape, resists fraying
- Jelonet is a sterile paraffin tulle gras dressing made from open weave gauze. The gauze has interlocking threads which minimise fraying when the dressing is cut to shape.
Can be combined with topical medication of choice
- Jelonet is not medicated and so is ideal for use with the topical antiseptic or antibiotic of choice.
- Change dressing daily or more often according to the condition of the wound
- For leg ulcers, only use under medical advice
- Seek medical advice immediately for all serious wounds and burns, or if redness or discomfort occurs
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other David Jones Pharmacy Online users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.