Medlab Lactoferrin Enhanced 30 Capsules
Lactoferrin Enhanced is a unique combination of lactoferrin, olive leaf extract, probiotics and zinc to support skin health, a healthy immune response and regulate gastrointestinal health.
- Lactoferrin is naturally found in colostrum and is a component of the innate immune response. It may provide broad spectrum anti-microbial and anti-viral activity.
- Lactoferrin significantly reduces acne lesions (pimples) in mild to moderate acne vulgaris.
- Olive leaf extract contains compounds that may support the healthy function of the immune system.
- Olive leaf extract has been found to exhibit broad spectrum antimicrobial properties against viruses and bacteria in vitro.
- Bifidobacterium is a probiotic species which may support the health and function of the digestive tract. As well as modulating the immune system and regulating the immune defence mechanisms.
- Zinc and vitamin E support skin health.
- Relieves acne symptoms
- Supports immune health
- Supports bone health
WARNING: Always read the label. Follow the directions for use. If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional. Derived from cow's milk. Contains zinc which may be dangerous if taken in large amounts for a long period.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other David Jones Pharmacy Online users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.