Nair Easiwax Wax Strips Large 20 WAX STRIPS
With chamomile extract that require no preparation, these ready to use wax strips are easy, convenient and will leave your skin feeling smoother for longer.
Made from high quality resin wax the strips are simply warmed between your palms in seconds, reusable.
Available in Large, Mini and now a Value 40s Pack of Large strips.
Before You Begin
A patch test should be done before each application of the wax strip on a small part of the area that you wish to treat.
- Hair to be removed should be at least 3mm long.
- Keep Nair Wax Strips away from heat.
- The skin to be treated must be clean and dry. Stop using moisturisers the day before you use the wax strips.
WARNING: Any overheated wax can cause serious burns. For a safe and effective hair removal experience follow the steps exactly.
Hair Removal Tips
After smoothing wax strip on skin, immediately hold skin taut and quickly zip strip backagainst the direction of hair growth. By zipping back the strip immediately after application, any temporary irritation or redness will be minimised.
When removing the strip, make sure that you keep the strip close to the skin. Do not pull the strip off in an upward motion.
If any wax is left on the skin, use the enclosed aftercare wipes. Alternatively, apply a clean sheet or cellophane or cloth to remove it or, using baby oil, gently massage until wax lifts off. Water & soap will not remove the wax.
Please read the whole leaflet before use. Follow directions carefully.
Warm a double sided strip by holding between your hands and massaging for a few seconds. Slowly separate the strips, taking care that the wax contents are spread out uniformly. You now have two strips ready to use. Use one at a time.
Apply to the area to be waxed, smoothing down over the hair to be removed, in the direction of hair growth. Press down hard on the strip to ensure that the wax is gripping all of the hairs, especially if you are reusing the strip.
Immediately hold skin taut, and quickly zip strip back against the direction of hair growth. By removing the strip immediately after application, any temporary irritation or redness will be minimised. When removing the strip, make sure that you keep the strip close to the skin. Do not pull the strip off in an upward motion.
TIP: Nair Wax Strips are reusable, so repeat steps 2 and 3 over the area to be waxed, with the same strip until it stops gripping
- It is important to practice the technique on less sensitive areas like arms and legs before using on the face and sensitive areas.
- Perform a patch test on a small part of the area you wish to treat. If skin appears normal after 24 hours, proceed with the full treatment.
- Do not use wax strips within two hours of bathing, showering or after sun-bathing as the skin is more sensitive at these times.
- Do not use if skin is broken or irritated or on varicose veins, moles, warts, eczema, or damaged skin.
- Not suitable for use by people suffering from diabetes or circulatory problems.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not wax inside nose or ears, on nipples, perianal, vaginal/genital areas or eyelashes.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other David Jones Pharmacy Online users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.