Terms & Conditions
- In these Terms and Conditions "We", "Our" or "Us" means David Jones Pharmacy Online; and "You" or "Your" means the person who accepts these Terms and Conditions, by using this Website and associated software, networks and processes, including the purchase of Products or services through the Website.
- By browsing the Website, or placing an Order, You agree to these Terms and Conditions as set out below, which constitutes a legally binding Agreement between Us and You for the supply of Products.
- The Agreement together with your Order constitute the entire agreement between Us and You for the supply of Products. The Agreement cannot be varied unless We agree to vary it in writing or by email.
- Any pictures and/or barcodes provided at the time of quotation are correct at the date in which the pictures and/or barcodes were supplied. We are not liable for any variation(s) from the pictures and/or barcodes provided as a result of any changes made by the manufacturer(s) of the product(s);
- Product expiries are guaranteed to be a minimum of 3 months at the time of dispatch from our pharmacy, unless otherwise advertised in the product description or title;
- Payment must be paid in advance and in full prior to ordering of Product(s) by Us;
- Return policy applies as per our Consumer Guarantee;
- No cancellations policy applies;
- In respect of any Order, certain taxes may be levied by the destination country to which your Order will be delivered. You will be the importer of record for the purpose of customs and border processing. As the importer of the Products, you agree that you are liable to pay such taxes with respect to the Product(s) to the relevant authority in addition to your payment to us under the General Terms and Conditions. It is your responsibility to determine whether any such taxes apply in your destination country for delivery or the country from which the Products are shipped. You agree that neither David Jones Pharmacy Online nor any affiliated companies or businesses is liable to you with respect to any loss, damage, cost, expense or injury you incur as a result your obligation to pay taxes in a particular jurisdiction;
- We hold no liability to any orders that are detained by any countries customs, this may also affect delivery times and We hold no responsibility on the order being delivered within a certain timeframe or cost;
- We are not responsible for the loss of any orders due to untraceable consignments numbers;
- We are not responsible for breakages of product seals during the delivery process;
- For all deliveries unless specified, Title and risk in the Products pass to You at the point of dispatch;
- Where You have directed Us to engage a courier or delivering company to deliver a parcel to You, You agree that a parcel has been delivered to your premises upon scanned tracking and/or written confirmation from the courier or delivering company;
- For all shipping methods other than Click and Collect, You agree that You are engaging US to send the order on your behalf and agree to abide by the respective delivering company's policy and timeframes for investigations and confirmation of delivery. The delivery timeframes provided by Us are estimates only;
- Shipping policy as per our Shipping Policy;
- We reserve the right to make changes to the David Jones Pharmacy Online Website and these Terms and Conditions without notice;
- No David Jones Pharmacy Online employee or agent has the authority to vary any of the Terms and Conditions governing any sale; and
- By placing and making payment for an Order, You acknowledge acceptance of the Terms & Conditions, You agree that You accept full legal liability to ensure that the purchase of this product does not contravene any laws restricting the sale of products within the order(s) Internationally.
All information supplied has no warranty whatsoever. Information and statements are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. No warranty is made that any information on or linked to this Site is complete and/or accurate. All information contained on the Site, including information relating to medical and health conditions, products and treatments, is for informational purposes only. It is often presented in summary or aggregate form.
Professional advice is required for each particular illness, disease, infection, injury or other medical condition and for dosages of the pharmaceutical product supplied via this Site. This information is not to be taken as any sort of medical advice whatsoever. You take full and total responsibility for what you do with this information, and any resulting outcomes from your actions.
The information contained in this Site is not intended nor is it implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice or any information contained on or in any product packaging or labels. Always seek the advice of your Pharmacist, General Practitioner, other medical practitioner or qualified health provider when starting any new medical treatment, continuing with medical treatment or with any questions you may have regarding yours or any other party's medical condition. Nothing contained in the service is intended to be or should be taken for medical diagnosis or treatment.
Product images displayed are for representation purpose only. Actual product may differ from images shown. If you are looking for a specific product, old/new packaging or formulations, please contact us support@DavidJonesPharmacy.com.au for clarification prior to purchasing.