Terms & Conditions
- In these Terms and Conditions "We", "Our" or "Us" means David Jones Pharmacy Online; and "You" or "Your" means the person who accepts these Terms and Conditions, by using this Website and associated software, networks and processes, including the purchase of Products or services through the Website;
- By browsing the Website, or placing an Order, You agree to these Terms and Conditions as set out below, which constitutes a legally binding Agreement between Us and You for the supply of Products;
- The Agreement together with your Order constitute the entire agreement between Us and You for the supply of Products. The Agreement cannot be varied unless We agree to vary it in writing or by email;
- We reserve the right to make changes to the David Jones Pharmacy Online Website and these Terms and Conditions without notice;
- No David Jones Pharmacy Online employee or agent has the authority to vary any of the Terms and Conditions governing any sale;
- By placing and making payment for an Order, You acknowledge acceptance of the Terms & Conditions;
ACCURACY OF PRODUCT(S) ADVERTISED, EXPIRY & PROMOTION PERIODS
- We are not liable for any variation(s) from the name and/or barcodes advertised as a result of any changes made by the manufacturer(s) of the product(s). Where the product packaging or formulation is changed by the manufacturer, You agreed that We may supply You with the latest or superseded version of the product;
- Images supplied on the website is for representation purposes only. Actual product may differ from images shown.
- If You are specifically looking to purchase a product as per the picture advertised, You agree to contact us to clarify that this will be the exact product in stock prior to making the purchase and payment;
- Where You do not make prior contact to clarify, You agreed that We may supply You with the latest or superseded version of the product named as supplied by the Manufacturer of the product;
- Product expiries are generally the latest batch and longest possible. However due to pharmacy supplier 3 month guarantees to Us, We can only guarantee this to be a minimum of 3 months at the time of dispatch from our pharmacy, unless otherwise advertised in the product description or title;
- Promotional prices and promotional period advertised are subject to change without prior notice;
- Where we have supplied you with an incorrect product, we will pay for the return of the product. The product must be returned in orginal unopen and unused condition;
RETURNS & CANCELLATION POLICY
- Return policy applies as per our Consumer Guarantee;
- No cancellations policy applies;
- No refund policy applies;
- We do not guarantee that there is no adverse reactions to the use of any products sold on through our pharmacy;
- We do not provide refunds for products because of an adverse reaction unless it is a manufacturing fault;
- Where a consultation is required for Practitioner Only or Scheduled products and You are not contactable by telephone or email, the value of the Pracitioner Only or Scheduled Product will be credit to Your account on our website for a future purchase. No refunds will be issued;
- Shipping policy applies as per our Shipping Policy;
- We are not responsible for breakages of product seals during the delivery process;
- We are not responsible for leaks of liquid products;
- For all deliveries unless specified, Title and risk in the Products pass to You at the point of delivery;
- Where You have directed Us to engage a courier or delivering company to deliver a parcel to You, You agree that a parcel has been delivered to your premises upon scanned tracking and/or written confirmation from the courier or delivering company;
- For all shipping methods other than Click and Collect, You agree that You are engaging Us to send the order on your behalf and agree to abide by the respective delivering company's policy and timeframes for investigations and confirmation of delivery. The delivery timeframes provided by Us are estimates only;
- Where You have supplied us an incorrect/incomplete address or did not collect from the delivering company in time and the parcel has been returned to Us, You agree to pay for a Return To Sender Fee of $10.50 and any additional shipping charges to be sent to you again within 5 business days of the return and reinvoice, otherwise, You authorise us to dispose of the order.
- For Click & Collect Orders, You agree for us to hold your order awaiting your collection for a maximum period of 21 days. Where you do not collect within this period, You authorise us to dispose of the order.
- All information supplied has no warranty whatsoever. Information and statements are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. No warranty is made that any information on or linked to this Site is complete and/or accurate. All information contained on the Site, including information relating to medical and health conditions, products and treatments, is for informational purposes only. It is often presented in summary or aggregate form;
Professional advice is required for each particular illness, disease, infection, injury or other medical condition and for dosages of the pharmaceutical product supplied via this Site. This information is not to be taken as any sort of medical advice whatsoever. You take full and total responsibility for what you do with this information, and any resulting outcomes from your actions; and
The information contained in this Site is not intended nor is it implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice or any information contained on or in any product packaging or labels. Always seek the advice of your Pharmacist, General Practitioner, other medical practitioner or qualified health provider when starting any new medical treatment, continuing with medical treatment or with any questions you may have regarding yours or any other party's medical condition. Nothing contained in the service is intended to be or should be taken for medical diagnosis or treatment.