Pharmacy Choice Dry Touch SPF 50+ Kids Sunscreen Roll on Lotion 50mL
Available Online Only
Pharmacy Choice Dry Touch SPF 50+ Kids Sunscreen Roll on Lotion
- SPF 50+ sunscreen lotion.
- Dry touch formula.
- This sunscreen lotion has been formulated to provide an SPF of 50+, the highest sun protection factor available in Australia.
- This product is suitable for all skin types and provides broad spectrum protection from the suns UVA and UVB rays.
- This dry touch formula is light, fast drying and non-slip making it ideal for sporting activities.
- Vitamin E and Aloe Vera have also been incorporated into the formula to moisturise and condition the skin.
- The formula is fragrance free.
- Very high protection sunscreen lotion.
- UVA and UVB protection.
- SPF 50+ and 4 hours water resistant.
- Non-greasy and non-ghosting
Apply liberally to clean, dry sin and run in evenly 20 minutes prior to sun exposure.
Apply enough to give a visible layer before rubbing in.
Re-apply every 1-2hours, also after swimming, exercise, excessive perspiration or towel drying.
Homosalate 100mg/g, Octyl Salicylate 50mg/g, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane 40mg/g, Octocrylene 80mg/g, Oxybenzone 20mg/g, Phenoxyethanol, Methylisothiazolinone.
Always read the label.
Use only as directed
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other David Jones Pharmacy Online users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.