Tubeskin Tubular Compression Bandage Small
Tubular Elasticised Bandage - For Pain & Injury
The microbe shield process uses the revolutionary AEGIS polymer technology. Permanently bonded anti-microbial barrier within the material provides protection against bacteria, fungus and related odours.
- Compression for acute injuries to reduce swelling
- Support to injured limbs and joints
- Secures wound dressings and protects wound sites
- Temporary relief of tired, aching limbs associated with varicose veins
- Comfortable - allows free range of movement
- Easy to apply and reapply - no need for tapes or pins
- Stays in place - continuous even support
- Provides protection from bacteria
Always apply TUBESKIN as a double layer for greater effectiveness.
- 80% cotton, 15% rubber, 5% polyamide.
- Caution: contains natural rubber latex. Anti-Bacterial soution AEGIS Antimicrobial. Inhibits bacterial growth. Lasts 50+ washes.
- Should irritation or rash develop discontinue use. If pain persists see your doctor or physiotherapist.
- Do not machine wash. Hand wash with mild soap and cold water. Do not bleach. Do not machine or tumble dry. Do not iron. Dry flat.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other David Jones Pharmacy Online users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.